Knutsford Town Council is hosting a series of workshops aimed at supporting and developing local businesses and skills that will help them compete.
The workshops, which are free to all Knutsford based businesses, are being delivered by local businesses to support their fellow traders by sharing expertise, experience, and tips.
The first workshops to be delivered are:
- 31st January – Instagram with Kate Rowland, Bella Marketing and Design
- 13th February – Leadership, Planning and Control with Kevin Jardine, Retail Excellence Partnership
- 7th March – Excel at Customer Service with Peter Murray, Pulse of Perfumery
- 21st March – Getting the most from Canva with Rachael McCann, Knutsford Admin
- 17th April – Window Display and Visual Merchandising with Sue Cottingham, Living-uk
Each workshop will start at 6.15pm and will be held at The Courthouse Cheshire or Knutsford Town Council Offices on Toft Road.
Sandra Curties, Town Centre Manager said, “We are blessed with some fantastic business owners here who work extremely hard but who also want to share their experiences, knowledge, and skillset.
These workshops work both ways – if a business owner wants to attend and share their ideas that is great too. Anything that helps Knutsford maintain its competitiveness in these difficult times is welcome. This is the first draft of workshops and in the future, we are hoping to add TikTok, other social platforms as well as SEO and Google analytics. We are also extremely grateful to the Courthouse Cheshire for offering their facilities free of charge – it all shows how fortunate we are to have a wonderful business community in Knutsford”.
If any Knutsford based business wishes to attend or offer to run a workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.