Adopted Policies

All formally adopted Council policies are below.

Armorial Bearings PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Assets PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Banners, A-Boards And Signage PolicyServices and Community (External)
Blue Plaques SchemeServices and Community (External)
Cemetery RegulationsServices and Community (External)
Civic ProtocolCouncil Governance (Internal)
Communications PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Community Grants PolicyServices and Community (External)
Complaints PolicyServices and Community (External)
Credit Management PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Data ProtectionCouncil Governance (Internal)
Disaster Recovery PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Disciplinary PolicyPersonnel
Employee HandbookPersonnel
Environment PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Equal Opportunities PolicyPersonnel
Financial RegulationsCouncil Governance (Internal)
Freedom Of Information Publication SchemeCouncil Governance (Internal)
Grievance PolicyPersonnel
Health And SafetyCouncil Governance (Internal)
IT PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Investments PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Lone Working PolicyPersonnel
Market Hall RegulationsServices and Community (External)
Markets PolicyServices and Community (External)
Member Officer ProtocolPersonnel
Officer Code Of ConductPersonnel
Partnership Working PolicyServices and Community (External)
Performance Improvement PolicyPersonnel
Petitions PolicyServices and Community (External)
Recording Of Meetings PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Safeguarding PolicyCouncil Governance (Internal)
Sickness Absence PolicyPersonnel
Standing OrdersCouncil Governance (Internal)
Town Awards PolicyServices and Community (External)
Training PolicyPersonnel

Freedom of Information & Data Protection

The Town Council seeks to be as open and transparent as possible by proactively making information available via this website. It has adopted a publication scheme and aims to respond promptly to any requests for information.

Requests for information under the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act or Environmental Information Regulations should be directed to the Town Clerk.