TABLEY HILL CHAPEL
Tabley Hill Chapel is a grade II listed building in the centre of Knutsford Cemetery. The chapel opened in December 1901 and underwent a thorough refurbishment and modernisation in 2021 to bring it back into active use for both the cemetery and wider community. The chapel is available to hire for funeral services, community use and other appropriate events and activities and we hope to obtain a licence for civil wedding ceremonies in the near future.
The chapel comprises an octagonal main hall, an accessible toilet with baby change facilities and a small kitchenette with a microwave, kettle and fridge/freezer. The kitchenette include small plates, cups and saucers, cutlery and glasses which are available to use by hirers.
A discounted hire rate is provided to community uses which includes local organisations, clubs and societies.
To hire the chapel, please contact the Town Council on email@example.com or 01565 653 929 to check availability. You will then be asked to complete and submit the hire agreement and payment for the booking.