The Knutsford Town Awards aim to recognise those who make Knutsford such a special community. Every year we put a call out to the community for nominations across five categories:
- Civic Award – for up to three people who give up their time voluntarily to undertake work in the community
- Youth Award – presented to someone aged 21 or under who is giving their time to support the community
- Business Award – for a business which has supported or worked with the community
- Community Award – for a voluntary organisation delivering a service to the community
- Extra Mile Award – given to someone who as part of their paid job is going above and beyond providing a service to the community
The Knutsford and District Youth Council introduced a School’s Sustainability Award in 2020. This goes to a business that demonstrates environmental awareness in their products and supply chain.
The nominations for the 2023 Town Awards are currently being reviewed and a shortlist will be announced very soon.
The Town Awards have been sponsored by the Forum of Private Business since they were launched in 2013.
Based at Ashley Showground just outside Knutsford, the FPB is a not-for-profit business support organisation providing advice, support and protection to small and medium sized businesses across the UK.