We are incredibly proud of our town centre and are committed to supporting local businesses. We provide a Town Centre Management service and employ a Town Centre and Marketing Officer (Sandra Curties) to work with local businesses to support the town centre and local economy.
Sandra Curties works hard to make the town centre stronger, through regular communications with the businesses – whether by monthly email updates, group meetings or one to one meeting – and marketing/promotion initiatives to encourage footfall and local spending. Sandra is often the first to welcome new businesses to the town centre and introduce them to their fellow business owners.
Here’s some of what we do to support the town centre:
- Facilitate business led ‘events’ such as Flash Fashion Knutsford
- Produce an annual Town Centre visitor map
- Organise a walking food tour – Taste Knutsford
- Operate the Knutsford Voucher scheme
- Deliver an annual programme of events to bring visitors to the town