Twelve unique photographs went on display in Marshall House last week as part at the third Knutsfordian exhibition.
Knutsfordian, which was first held in 2013 and 2013, is a collection of photographic portraits by local photographer Paul Worpole which imaginatively celebrate local businesses and community leaders.
Portraits were literally kept under wraps until a special launch on Thursday 16th September which was the firs time the stars of the exhibition saw their portraits. The exhibition was then open to the public from Friday to Sunday thanks to the support of Knutsford Hosts.
The stars of the portraits were:
- Chris Sheldon (Sheldons Dairy)
- Julia Chard (Mr Simms)
- Vincent Lazzarini (The Cheese Yard)
- Claire Sawyer (We Are Knutsford)
- Mark Radcliffe and Paul Langley (Knutsford Music Festival, LOL Cheshire and more)
- Alison Cunliffe (The Real Fruit Creamery)
- Caroline and Lee Williams (The Prescription Service)
- Sal Thompson (Knutsford First Responders)
- Helen Rogers (Knutsford Admin)
- Bob Garner (Knutsford Town Ranger)
- Joanne Ashton (The White Orchid)
- Jane Smyth (Knutsford Market Hall)
The exhibition was supported by GGM Properties, owners of Marshall House, who provided the venue at no cost. GGM are currently working on plans to renovate the building and bring it back into use as a multi-purpose wedding, events and leisure venue opening in early 2023.
“Once again, Paul has created an incredible collection of photographs reflecting the personality, business and interests of a great group of Knutsfordians” said Town Clerk, Adam Keppel-Green.
“We were really pleased to see the fantastic reception to the exhibition from the stars and visitors alike”.
To see photographs from the launch night head over to our Facebook Page.