Cllrs Coan, Forbes, Gray and McCulloch.
In attendance: A Keppel-Green (Town Clerk).
CO21/002 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
Apologies were received from Cllr Nicholson (personal business).
CO21/003 DECLARATIONS OF MEMBERS’ INTERESTS
Cllr Forbes declared a personal interest in CO21/006 on the grounds of being disabled.
CO21/004 CONFIRMATION OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
It was RESOLVED to confirm the minutes of the sub-committee meeting held on 5th October 2020.
CO21/005 TERMS OF REFERENCE
The sub-committee terms of reference were noted.
CO21/006 RECOMMENCEMENT OF RENOVATION PROJECT
It was RESOLVED that:
- the sub-committee aim to submit a revised business case to the July Full Council meeting
- the Town Clerk be tasked with updating the project definition report (subject to change control), project plan and business case for sub-committee approval
- Hayes and Partners architects be contacted to ascertain their availability and willingness to recommence work on the project
- the business case be driven around the various criteria to enable the sub-committee to prioritise, if necessary, certain works over others
- the current draft plans, and Cllr Gray’s comments on these, be circulated to the sub-committee
CO21/007 DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING
It was agreed that the Town Clerk convene meetings of the sub-committee as necessary.