Councillors Robertson, Houghton, Gardiner and McCulloch.
A Keppel-Green (Town Clerk)
F21/019 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
Apologies were received from Cllrs Coan, Morris (personal business), Forbes (injury) and Malloy (health)
F21/020 DECLARATIONS OF MEMBERS’ INTERESTS
No member declared an interest in any item.
F21/021 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
No members of the public were present.
F21/022 CONFIRMATION OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
It was RESOLVED to confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 4th October.
F21/023 TOWN COUNCIL BUDGET 2022/23
The following amendments to the draft budget were agreed:
- 4999/101 – Misc Costs, reduce by £125
- 4111/560 – Stationery, reduce by £150
- 4250/560 – Misc Purchases, reduce by 250
- 4195/301 – Watering Costs, reduce by £1,000
- 4190/301 – Horticulture, reduce by £500
- 1300/301 – Sponsorship Income, increase by £400
- 1300/330 – Sponsorship Income, remove (£3,000)
- 4610/330 – Tour of Britain Legacy, remove (£4,000)
- 1300/330 – Sponsorship Income, new (£5,000)
- 4625/415 – Coach Friendly Town, remove (£1,500)
- 1300/420 – Sponsorship Income, increase by £100
- 1305/420 – Donations Received, increase by £200
It was RESOLVED to recommend the draft budget and reserves as amended requiring a precept of £442,635.
F21/024 QUESTIONS TO THE TOWN CLERK
No questions were raised.
F21/025 ACTIONS LOG
The log was noted.
F21/026 DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING
It was noted that the next scheduled meeting is planned for 7pm on Monday 31st January 2022.
F21/027 OUTSTANDING DEBTORS
It was RESOLVED to exclude the public and press on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
The outstanding debtors report was noted and the Town Clerk reported specifically on planned court action in respect of a debtor.