Councillors Robertson, Houghton, Malloy and McCulloch.
A Keppel-Green (Town Clerk)
F22/002 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
Apologies were received from Cllrs Forbes, Gardiner and Nicholson (personal business).
F22/003 DECLARATIONS OF MEMBERS’ INTERESTS
No member declared an interest in any item on the agenda.
F22/004 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
No members of the public were present.
F22/005 COMMITTEE TERMS OF REFERENCE
The terms of reference were noted.
F22/006 CONFIRMATION OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
It was RESOLVED to confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 28th March 2022.
F22/007 REVIEW OF YEAR-TO-DATE INCOME AND EXPENDITURE
The year-to-date income and expenditure for the committee and council was noted.
F22/008 COMMUNITY INFRASTRUCTURE LEVY MONITORING REPORT
The community infrastructure levy monitoring report for the financial year ended 31st March 2022 was noted.
F22/009 COMMITTEE WORKING GROUPS
It was RESOLVED to appoint working group as follows:
- Banking and Investments – Cllrs Forbes and Robertson
- Internal Audit – Cllrs Malloy, McCulloch and Nicholson
- Small Grants Review – Cllrs Forbes, Houghton and Morris
F22/010 COMMUNITY GRANT SCHEME
It was RESOLVED to award grants as follows:
- Knutsford in Bloom – £1,500 towards the planting and operational costs for 2022
- Knutsford Together – two laptops to the value of £1,165
- Knutsford Library (Cheshire East Council) – £400 towards the delivery of STEM workshops
F22/011 QUESTIONS TO THE TOWN CLERK
No questions were raised.
F22/012 OUTSTANDING MATTERS LOG
It was noted that no matters were outstanding.
F22/013 DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING
It was noted that the next scheduled meeting is planned for 11th July 2022 at 7:00pm.
F22/014 OUTSTANDING DEBTORS
It was RESOLVED to exclude the public and press on the grounds that publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
The outstanding debtors report was noted.