Front Garden Competition 2020
Our annual Front Garden Competition is back and bigger than ever!
Since so many people are currently passing time tending to their gardens, we have added a couple of extra categories to our Front Garden Competition to this year.
The categories for this year are:
- Front Garden category – enter your street-facing front garden that people can see as they pass by on their daily walks! (3 prizes)
- Back Garden category – if you don’t have a front garden or have been spending a lot of time tending to your rear garden, you can enter this category! (1 prize)
- Children’s Gardening category – if your child has decorated any plant pots or done any gardening of their own, you can enter them in this category! (3 prizes)
To enter please take a photo of your garden and send it to us with the following details:
- Your name
- Your full Knutsford address (entries are open to Knutsford residents only)
- Details of which category you are entering (front or rear garden)
- If entering the children’s category on behalf of your child, please include their details
Enter by Friday 12th June by emailing email@example.com
Winners will be selected after the closing date by the Mayor of Knutsford, Deputy Mayor and a representative from the Knutsford in Bloom volunteer group.
We’ll upload all the entries as we get them onto an album on our Facebook page for everyone to enjoy!