Knutsford Community Grants
Knutsford Town Council operates a community grant scheme to support local community organisations, charities and community interest companies. The council will consider one application from an organisation per financial year (1st April to 31st March) and will not fund salaries, hospitality, religious organisations (except for non-religious activities), core school expenditure or projects with party political links.
It is recommended that applications thoroughly read the council’s grants policy before making an application.
Our scheme is split into three:
- Donations for grants up to £200
- Small Grants for grants up to £1,500
- Large Grants for grants over £1,500 (considered annually)
The Town Council seeks to provide grants which meet at least one of the following outcomes:
- Provides improved opportunities/services for those aged 18 and under
- Provides improved opportunities/services for those aged 65 and over
- Provides a new or improves an existing asset or service which will benefit a significant percentage of residents
- Enhances the profile and/or reputation of Knutsford
The council will score applications using information from the application form based on achieving outcomes, value for money, strong governance and fitting with the council’s strategic aims. More information is provided in our grants policy.
It is recommended that you read the policy in advance of submitting an application.
Donations and small grants:
- 23rd August 2019
- 20th December 2019
- 20th August 2019
To apply for a grant, please download the appropriate form, complete it in Microsoft Word and submit by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the grant policy for details of required accompanying documents.