Residents are encouraged to attend the Annual Town Meeting on April 12th from 7pm in the Cranford Suite, Curzon.
The annual assembly for the electors of Knutsford is a community meeting for residents and this year includes the presentation of the Knutsford Town Awards.
Community organisations who would like to speak for two minutes during the Community Organisations report should e-mail email@example.com to book a spot.
We would like as many groups as possible to attend and give a short talk to the town” said Town Clerk Adam Keppel-Garner. “It is a great opportunity to share your successes and ideas as well as helping to raise awareness of what your group does”
Residents are encouraged to come armed with comments and queries too. The Open Forum session is to stimulate public discussion on issues affecting Knutsford. “It’s an opportunity for residents to tell community organisations and elected representatives what in Knutsford needs attention” Adam added.
Agenda for the meeting:
- Welcome from the Mayor of Knutsford
- To note the minutes of the 2016 Annual Town Meeting
- Presentation from Knutsford Town Council
- Introduction of the Knutsford Town Awards 2017
- Presentation of the 2017 Youth Award
- Presentation on the Knutsford Neighbourhood Plan
- Presentation of the 2017 Business Award
- Presentations from Knutsford Community Organisations (pt1)
- Presentation of the 2017 Community Award
- Presentations from Knutsford Community Organisations (pt2)
- Presentation of the 2017 Civic Awards
- Open Forum – an opportunity for residents to raise suggestions, questions, concerns and comments on any matters affecting Knutsford.